The following studies, ranging from 2006 to 2011, examine the relationship between exercise and cognitive function. Enjoy!
- A neuroimaging investigation of the association between aerobic fitness, hippocampal volume, and memory performance in preadolescent children (2010)
- Low aerobic fitness and obesity are associated with lower standardized test scores in children (2010)
- Exercise improves executive function and achievement and alters brain activation in overweight children (2011)
- Physical activity and cognitive function in a cross-section of younger and older community-dwelling individuals (2006)
- Exercise improves memory acquisition and retrieval in the Y-maze task: relationship with hippocampal neurogenesis (2007)
- Is there a relationship between physical fitness and academic achievement? positive results from public school children in the northeastern united states (2008)