And, over the course of all those years, this girl has watched the Rocky movies more times than I’ve watched Fraiser and The West Wing combined- which is really saying a lot (both about how much she loves Rocky and how awesome our friendship is, based on our DVD preferences alone! haha) :) So to say thanks to Ang for being so supportive, I decided to put together some Rocky Balboa-style fitness motivation to keep us all on our A-game during St. Patrick’s Day weekend!
…Prepare to get inspired! :)
Every champion was once a contender…
Nobody owes nobody nothin…
It ain’t about how hard you hit…
Nothing is real…
Going in one more round…
If you know what you’re worth…
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
My post publishing schedule is super random (I really need to work on that! lol)
So if you don’t want to miss new articles, feel free to enter your email address below and we’ll shoot you a message when new posts go live :) ♥
*No boring spam, I promise! :) Just fun mind-body-spirit stuff! ♥
*Please note: You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Make sure you open and click confirm – otherwise, you won’t get updates! :)
You can also find Prayers and Apples on the social media sites below! ♥
Other Posts You Might Like:
- Positive Psychology: The Science of Beyonce
- How to Be Optimistic (Like a Boss)
- Gluten and Depression: The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- What Percent of Happiness Can We Control?
- Exercise and Mood: The Basics
- ADHD, Autism and the Gluten Connection
- Depression Research Everybody Deserves to Know
- Can You Really Die from a Broken Heart?